Happy Birthday Qoo10!
Qoo10, the Popular Online Shopping paradise, will be celebrating their Birthday on 23rd April 2013 with a Flash Sale every hour, plus a chance to WIN a FREE iPhone 5! (details at the bottom of this post)
Featured items on sale includes branded bags such as Longchamp handbags, Casio Edifice Watches, OPI Products, Crabtree & Evelyn HandCare products, Victoria’s Secret BodyCare products, Olay Professional Pro-X Advanced Cleansing System and many more popular items – at 50% Discounts (or more) off their usual price !
- The Flash Sale will run hourly from 1200-1800hrs and 1800-0000hrs
- Hourly Sale items will not run in sequence
- Offer valid while Stocks Last!
S$20 Worth Of Qoo10 Singapore Birthday Exclusive Discount Coupons FREE
The S$20 Discount coupon pack consist of :
- 2 x S$2 Q Discount Coupon (with minimum purchase of S$10)
- 1 x S$2 Q Discount Coupon (with minimum purchase of S$15)
- 2 x S$3 Q Discount Coupon (with minimum purchase of S$25)
- 2 x S$4 Q Discount Coupon (with minimum purchase of S$35)
- These Discount Coupons can only be used on 23rd April 2013
- Not valid in conjunction with other promotions, discounts and/or vouchers, unless otherwise stated
- These Discount Coupons are non-exchangeable and non-refundable
- One Qoo10 customer is entited to one set of coupons during the period from 28th March to 23rd April 2013
*Yes, I tried to claim the coupon pack again, but was greeted with this Ha Ha!
More Info About Qoo10 Coupons and How To Use Them :
- Please check the expiry date, discount rate and conditions
- A Coupon can be used on only one item and can not be used for auction items
- Please note that coupons are not restored once you cancel your order or return your items
- Cart coupon can be discounted from total price of items in your shopping cart
- You can also purchase additional coupon packs (QPrime Club memberships) with cash or Qpoint
More About Qoo10 (The New GMarket)
Formerly known as Gmarket, the popular online shopping portal was rebranded to Qoo10 last year – 2012, with a series of celebration events giving out loads of freebies such as the new iPad, S$1000 Shopping vouchers, 500 Free Coffee Bean drinks and more, with the message :
“To Become A Leader In Global Online Marketplace – We believe rebranding would give us an opportunity to position our brand as a global leader in ecommerce and mobile ecommerce. You can expect better and more from us.”
The Vision of the company is :
“To bring together diverse buyers and sellers worldwide and improve life everywhere. We will strive to provide enjoyable and great shopping experience.”
Read up more about Gmarket and Online Shopping in my previous post here
10 Reasons Why You Would Want To Shop With Qoo10 ?
- Qoo10 is your Incredible Shopping Paradise for Newest Products, Latest Trends, and Bestselling items from Singapore, Japan, Korea, US and All over the world at highly discounted price!
- Qoo10 is owned by Giosis Pte Ltd, a joint venture between eBay, the world’s largest online marketplace (with a 49% share) and Gmarket Inc. founder, Mr Ku Young Bae )with 51% share). With such big names backing the company, we know that this is serious business!
- Other than Fashion items, you can also find other item categories such as Beauty & Sports, Digital & Mobile, Living & Autos, Baby & Food, Books & Music as well as other Deals & Entertainment too
- Qoo10 provides Buyers’ Protection when you shop. If you make your purchase payment through Qoo10’s suggested payment options, the payment amount is held by Qoo10, and it will only be released to the seller once you’ve confirmed the Delivery of the item.
- There are always ongoing promotions and sales, ie. Daily Time Sale, Group Buy Deals, Hot Deals, Weekly Specials, Auctions , Special Events Promotions (such as the recent 3-Day Happy Easter Sale, this upcoming Qoo10 Birthday Sale), and more!
- If you enjoy sharing great deals and bargains with your friends (on facebook, twitter, your blog and even via email), you can also make some extra pocket money while doing so.With Qoo10’s Q-Affiliate Programme, you earn 2% of the revenue generated by your links!
From June 2012 till now, I’ve sold more than S$7K of products for Qoo10 Singapore giving me some extra cash. You can click on the above image to view a larger version, and check out the period from December 2012 till Feb 2013, that is the “peak season” for shopping – Christmas, New Year, and Chinese New Year
You can keep the amount earnt in your Qoo10 account for your future purchase, or you can withdraw them out as cash too!
For more information, check out the Q-Affiliate Page at Qoo10 Singapore, and you can also read my previous article on How To Make Money With Q-Affiliate While You Shop At Qoo10 Gmarket Singapore
- Win perks such as Shopping Cart Discount coupons, QTalk Call Points, QStamps and special prizes daily from the RouletteQ at the Lucky Lounge
- Earn Q-Stamps when you write a review, purchase an item or win it from the RouletteQ at the Lucky Lounge and use them to purchase items, participate in events, exchange for coupons or even use them for donation to Charity!
- Other than Shopping online using your desktop computer, you can also do your shopping while on the move with Qoo10’s Mobile App available for both iOS and Android devices.
- There are also regular events to give out attractive prizes to their users, such as iPhone 5, the new iPad, MacBook Air, branded bags and more!
You might also be interested to know that Qoo10 celebrated their first birthday of their mobile app launch last year with the 700,000th download and nearly S$15 million of mobile sales. *Note, this was Qoo10’s mobile app’s 1st birthday, and not the company itself
The mobile app is available in three languages and is localised according to each country Qoo10 is based in, ie. Singapore, Japan, China, Hong Kong, Indonesia and Malaysia.
And out of these 700,000 downloads, Qoo10 Singapore contributed more than 450,000 mobile app downlaods and S$5.5 million in mobile sales
In appreciation towards their mobile app users, Qoo10 organised a Global Thank You Event last year, where users stand to win up to S$1 million worth of prizes!!
Now, for the prize we’ve been waiting for..
From now till the 22nd April 2013, you have the chance to be the lucky winner of the iPhone 5 by guessing Qoo10’s age correctly here!
- The Guess Qoo10’s Age Contest will run from 28th March to 22nd April 2013
- Qoo10 reserves the rights to make any amendments to the event period and mechanics at any point in time without prior notice
- All entries received after the event period will not be accepted
- This one is important! You must submit your entry with a valid email address and Qoo10 ID – any entries without the required information will be automatically disqualified (You can sign up for a Qoo10 ID here)
- Prizes for the event are non-transferable and non-exchangeable
- Participants agree to be bound by the above terms & conditions, and the final decision made by Qoo10 Singapore
Big Hint :
Usually when we celebrate our birthday, we would include the number of candles on the cake – unless we don’t want people to know our age, or we are quite old and dont wish to count our age anymore, thus we might just put one candle – so count the candles
I am also participating in the contest and I hope I can be the lucky winner of the iPhone 5 too!
For further updates and details, check out the Qoo10 Singapore FaceBook Page
Join us in wishing Qoo10,
Good Luck Everyone For The Contest!
Happy Shopping, and HUAT AH !!!
All Trademarks mentioned in the page belong to their respective owners and the Brand Names are mentioned for identification purposes only.
SingaporeanLifeStyle.com is an independent website and is not associated with Giosis Gmarket International.