Check Out The Moove Media Happy Cows & Hearts
The Moove Media Happy Cows are back! This time, you can find the Happy Cows and Hearts around Singapore in places like Orchard Road, Raffles Place, the Esplanade and all across our Hearland areas.
Read on to find out how you can participate and also the information on the weekly bonus prize (Pay special attention to the caption requirements and where to find the Polka Dot Cows)
The campaign this year, Happy Cows & Hearts, is in conjunction with Singapore National Parks Board (Nparks) to commemorate 50 years of Greening Singapore – Our City In A Garden.
From now till 26th May 2013, together with Moove Media’s Happy Moove Cows, you can also find large Happy Hearts with the message “Happy Hearts, Love Green” on 2000 trees islandwide.
Snap photos of these Happy Cows or the Happy Hearts and participate in the Facebook contest to win 110 prizes such as Air Tickets to Auckland, Bangkok, Phuket, Langkawi, Cameras, Vouchers and 100 Hampers worth up to S$15,000!
Here are 4 simple steps to participate and win :
- Snap Photos of the Happy Cows or the Happy Hearts
- Upload your photo to the MooveMediaOutdoor Facebook Page or instagram with the hashtag #HappyCowsHearts
- Write a caption of your Happiest Moment
- Share your photo
You can also check out the following YouTube video specially made for you, on how to participate :
To facilitate the friends at Moove Media to compile your entries for the contest, after you have submitted your entries (via FaceBook or instagram), send a PM to the FaceBook Page or write an email to email@example.com with your contact details :
- Contact No.
- Email Address
And also ‘Like’ the Facebook page for updates on the contest too!
Special Notes :
- All 600 Happy Cows are made using recycled plywood and printed using eco-solvent ink and the Red Hearts are made with fiberglass materials
- The Happy Cows & Hearts Facebook Contest commences on 6th May 2013 and ends on 9th June 2013 (both dates inclusive)
- Entries featuring Moove Media’s Out-of-Home inventories on buses, taxis, NEL stations and bus interchange are eligible as shortlisted entries
- Ok, this part is important, you should accompany your photos with a creative caption on your Happiest Moment in not more than 10 words
- “Entries from employees of Moove Media Pte Ltd and their family members who are of the same household address are not eligible for selection of the grand prizes and consolation prizes.“
BUT it is also mentioned in the T&C that :
so that’s good news for some of our friends here ya?
- You can read the full Terms & Conditions here
Special Bonus :
Snap photos of the Polka Dot Cows and get the chance to participate in the Weekly GV Gold Class Movie Tickets Giveaways
You can find the Happy Polka Dot Cows in the follow places :
- Esplanade (Theatres by the Bay)
- East Cost Park (Lagoon & Food Village)
- Raffles Place Park
- Outram Road,
- Killiney Road,
- Orchard Road (Buyong Road)
- Revenue House
- Tanjong Pagar Park
- Toa Payoh Park (opposite HDB Hub)
You might also be interested to know that you can purchase a Happy Cow or Heart at S$250 (Inclusive of delivery) and all proceeds to the purchase will go to ComfortDelGro Coporation Limited’s adopted charity, Lions Befrienders Service Association (Singapore)
send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 63837035 for more information
Anyway, I am not employed or associated with Moove Media Pte Ltd, and neither do I have family members from Moove Media too, so I am eligible to participate in this contest.
Here’s my entries for the contest :
Here’s the full list of prizes you can win :
- First prize :
One pair of return air tickets to Auckland
- Second prize :
One pair of return air tickets to Bangkok
- Third prize :
One pair of return air tickets to Phuket
- Forth prize :
One pair of return air tickets to Langkawi
- Fifth prize :
One Nikon camera
- Sixth to Tenth prizes :
$100 worth of vouchers each
- 100 Hampers for all remaining shortlisted entries
I am in need of a good camera, so I hope I can win the Fifth prize, a Nikon Camera (but getting the First prize of a pair of return air tickets to Auckland could be fine too – haha!)
Good Luck to all participants and to myself too!
All Trademarks mentioned in the page belong to their respective owners and the Brand Names are mentioned for identification purposes only.
SingaporeanLifeStyle.com is an independent website blog and is not associated with Moove Media Pte Ltd