Instagram™ for Android™ is available now, and there are already reports of at least 2000 signups per minute since the announcement today.
Launched in October 2010 by co-founders Kevin Systrom and Mike Krieger, with more than 30 million users, it was only available for iPhone® and iPad® users until today.
With reports of over 430K Android users on the waiting list, over 1 billion Photos uploaded, 5 million Photos per day, 575 Likes and 81 Comments per second, do you want to find out what is Instagram about?
What is Instagram?
Instagram is a fun and quirky way to share your life with friends through a series of pictures. Snap a photo with your iPhone, iPad or Android devices, then choose from one of several gorgeous filtered effects to breathe a new life into your mobile photos.
Transform everyday moments into works of art you’ll want to share with friends and family.
Share your photos in a simple photo stream with friends to see – and follow your friends’ photos with the click of a single button. Every day you open up Instagram, you’ll see new photos from your closest friends, and creative people from around the world.
- 100% free custom designed filters and borders
- Lux works its magic by making your photos more vibrant and brings out details in your photos you couldn’t see before
- Instant sharing to Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, and Foursquare (Flickr coming very soon)
- Interact with friends through giving & receiving likes and comments
- Works with Android versions 2.2 and above that support OpenGL ES 2
- Full front & back camera support
- And much much more…
Every week, there is a Weekend Hashtag Project to feature designated themes and hashtags chosen by Instagram’s Community Team.
Download Instagram for Android Today !
All images are used with permission.
All Instagram™ logos and trademarks displayed in this website are property of Burbn, Inc.
All other Trademarks mentioned in the article belong to their respective owners and the Brand names are mentioned for identification purposes only.