If you are shopping for Printers, Projectors or Scanners, check out the EPSON “7 Star Products” during PC SHOW 2012.
Key Features of The New Epson AcuLaser Printer Range :
- Affordable main unit cost, low running costs – The new printers are now the most affordable models in Epson’s LED/laser printer range and feature toner cartridges that do not have PCUs, and which are also economically priced.
- Low power consumption – The new printers offer the lower power consumption that LED technology is known for. In addition, Epson’s AcuBrite toners with a highly even wax distribution allows them to melt at lower temperatures, further reducing power consumption. In fact, all models in the new printer range have been Energy Star certified for their high energy efficiency.
- High print speeds – The high performance LED technology empowers the printers with some of the highest print speeds among similarly priced devices of up to 24 ppm for black (AcuLaser M1400 / MX14 / MX14NF), and up to 12ppm for colour (AcuLaser C1700 / CX17NF).
- Extremely high print quality – The new high performance LED technology of the new printers, combined with their use of Epson AcuBrite toners, ensures far richer and sharper black text, as well as greater vibrancy and colour image quality compared to other LED printers.
- All-in-One convenience – In addition to printing, the Epson AcuLaser MX14, MX14NF and CX17NF all-in-one devices offer users the added convenience of scanning and copying abilities. In addition, the MX14NF and CX17NF feature automatic document feeders, networking and fax functionality that allows users to scan, copy or fax documents without needing to attend to the printers and share their funtionality over office networks.
- Class leading duty cycles – All the models in the new range feature class leading duty cycles of up to 20,000 pages per month, ensuring reliable operation even for heavy workloads.
- Flexible cartridge capacity choices – The new printers provide users the flexibility of choosing either standard, economical toner cartridges to help low print volume users save on cartridge purchase costs; or high capacity cartridges for high print volume users to achieve lower cost per page.
Key Features of The Epson Stylus Photo R3000 :
- The Epson Stylus® Photo R3000 is our most advanced A3 photo printer to date and features an Epson Micro PiezoTM print head built for extreme durability.With its Epson UltraChrome® K3 Ink with Vivid Magenta with 9-colour pigment ink, the printer delivers unrivalled print quality (5760x1440dpi) and speed (A3+ approx. 195sec).
- This high-density, 9-colour pigment ink delivers the vibrant blues and violets that your creativity craves plus ultra-wide gamut and accurate colour with virtually no colour shifts
- Advanced and simple media handling with new precision front-feed mechanism, media thickness up to 1.3mm and roll paper rear feeding.
- WiFi/Ethernet-accessibility can be shared within workgroups, ideally for photo studio, SOHO, Graphic House, etc.
Key Shared Features of The Epson ME Office 620F/900WD/960 FWD :
- Value-for-money and budget savvy printing
As part of the ME Series, the ME Office 900WD was designed for maximum economy and to deliver optimum print quality and efficiency. Economical printing is now possible with the extra high capacity 143 inks that helps lower running costs and maximize savings.
- INKdividualTM cartridges for maximum savings
The ME Office 960FWD uses the 4-colour ink system and are sold individually in the market. That equates to greater savings when you replace your ink cartridges individually as opposed to purchasing bundled 3-in-1 colour inks (Cyan, Magenta and Yellow).
- Superior print speed for tight schedules
With a draft print speed of up to 38 pages per minute (PPM), waiting time can be cut down significantly. The ME 900FWD also offers laser-quality A4 prints at 15ppm in monochrome and 7.1ppm in colour and that translates to increased efficiency for businesses. The single page of pure text takes a mere 8 seconds to print.
Key Features of The Epson LabelWorks LW-300/400/900P :
- Handheld stationery label printers
Ideal for homes, small offices home offices (SOHO) and small and media businesses (SMB), the Epson LabelWorks LW-300 and Epson LabelWorks LW-400 print labels ranging from 9mm – 18mm. This means precise labeling of smaller household items, schooling and stationery items to files and documents!
- Additional Features for all three label printers
With over 30 different types of media to choose from, the LabelWorks printers allow consumers to express their creativity with attractive patterns, vibrant colours and varied applications like iron-on, glow-in-the-dark and cable wrap. Additionally, equipped with up to 14 font types, 457 symbols and 89 frames, the LabelWorks printers are designed for high customizability and unique labels prints. Reduced tape margins also means dramatically smaller leader margins for more savings; giving users a perfectly sized label for any application. Barcode printing, using the Epson LabelWorks LW-400 and Epson LabelWorks LW-900P, is also made possible for tracking inventories for business settings.
Key Features of The Epson EB-W12 Projector :
- WXGA Resolution (1280 x 800 pixels) which compatible to most of the laptop in the market which is WXGA without affecting the resolution
- 2800 ansi lumens
- 3000: 1 Dynamic contrast ratio
- Built-In HDMI terminal
- Vertical & Horizontal keystone correction
- USB 3 in 1 Display
- Quick Start Up (5 sec) & instant off thus no waiting time wasted
- Lightweight 2.3kg
- Low cost of ownership-replacement lamp @$199 w/GST
- 3 LCD technology
- No.1 projectors in world from 2001-2011
Key Features of The Epson V600 Scanner :
- A versatile scanning tool for photography enthusiasts
Scan, enhance, archive and share your entire film and photo collection effortlessly
- Best image quality with 6400dpi optical resolution
Highest optical resolution in its class of 6400dpi and 3.4DMax optical density for best scan quality. Industry leading 48bit colour depth and embedded ICC profile for accurate colour reproduction
- More versatility with multiple film scanning formats
Easily back up and digitise your collection of multiple format films and slides in the following available film formats: 35mm strip film x 12 frames, 35mm slide x 4 frames, Panoramic medium film format up to 6 x 22cm x 1 frame.
- DIGITAL ICE™ Technology for film and print
Epson DIGITAL ICE™ Technology allows you to effectively remove dust and scratches from both your film and photo scans so your images appear clear and blemish free.Zero warm-up time (low power consumption) Scanning starts instantly with zero warm-up with Epson ReadyScan LED Technology. It is mercury free and dissipates less heat during scanning which makes it an environmentally friendly technology.
- Simple one-touch operations
Four one-touch buttons on the control panel are preset to ‘Scan-to-PDF’, ‘Scan-to-Email’, ‘Copy’ and ‘Start’ functions for your convenience. They may be further customised through Epson Event Manager to suit personal preferences.
- EPSON Scan 3.8
This powerful and easy-to-use photo and document editing software includes the following enhancement features: Colour Restoration, Backlight Correction, Correct Document Skew and Text Enhancement features including PDF options.
- Take your photos further with these bundled software
ABBYY® FineReader® 6 Sprint Plus (ABBYY® FineReader® 5 Sprint Plus for Mac) scan and transform text documents into editable files. Adobe Photoshop Elements 7 enhances your photos and creates a host of additional projects such as greeting cards and calendars and more
All images are used with permission.
All Trademarks mentioned in the article belong to their respective owners and the Brand Names are mentioned for identification purposes only.