Ollie And Friends Are Back!
Hello Parents and Kids,
Ollie And Friends are back on okto TV channel everyday from 1st July 2013 at 10am and 1pm on Weekdays, and 8am on Saturdays and Sundays.
In this new season, join Tommy and Jenny in their new adventures in oktopolis with Ollie and you can also find 4 of his new friends, Jax, Max, Vicky and Sloppy, and of course not forgetting their favourite old friend, Rover the cat (who thinks he’s a dog!)
Draw Ollie And Friends And Win Ollie Goodies And An Invite To Ollie’s Party
Parents, if you have a child celebrating their 4th, 5th or 6th Birthday this year, you can also win Ollie goodies and a special invite for your child (and one friend) to Ollie’s Party!
All your child need to do, is to draw their favourite Ollie and Friends characters.
Contest Details And How To Draw Ollie And Cherry
How To Draw Rover
How To Draw Max
How To Draw Jax
How To Draw Vicky
How To Draw Sloppy
Remember, send the drawings to firstname.lastname@example.org by 28th July 2013, 10am!
If you miss the telecast on TV, or if you want to check out the special Ollie’s Webisodes, check out these links to watch them on xinmsn CatchUp TV :
Ollie And Friends Season 2
- Episode 1 – House Builder
- Episode 2 – Teacher
- Episode 3 – Chef
- Episode 4 – Photographer
- Episode 5 – Sailor
- Episode 6 – Soldiers
- Episode 7 – Vet
- Episode 8 – Dentist
- Episode 9 – Artist
- Episode 10 – Pop Star
- Episode 11 – Dancer
- Episode 12 – Pilot
- Episode 13 – Fashion Designers
- Episode 14 – Musician
- Episode 15 – Explorer
- For Updates, Bookmark this page and come back again, or check out xinmsn kids Catch-Up
Ollie And Friends Webisode
- Webisode – What are Candles, When is Mother’s Day?
- Webisode – What are Dentures, When is Deepavali?
- Webisode – What is an Adaptor, When is Hari Raya Puasa?
- Webisode – What is an Abacus, When is Mid-Autumn Festival?
- Webisode – What are Rechargeable Batteries, When is Racial Harmony Day?
- Webisode – What is an E-collar, When is Chinese New Year (Part 1)?
- Webisode – What are Windsocks, When is Chinese New Year (Part 2)?
- Webisode – What is a Tongue Scraper, When is Gurpurb (Sikh Festival)?
- Webisode – What is a Magnet, When is National Day?
- For Updates, Bookmark this page and come back again, or check out xinmsn page
So, who is your favourite character in this brand new season of Ollie And Friends?
Let us know, and also do come back for more links for new episodes!
Ollie Ollie Ollie !!!
All Trademarks mentioned in the article belong to their respective owners and the Brandnames are mentioned for identification purposes only.