“We’re seeing strong consumer and business demand for the new XPS 13 – a system that is unlike anything else on the market today,”
said Mr Varinderjit Singh, Managing Director, Dell Singapore and Malaysia.
“The XPS 13 demands attention, crossing the realm between work and play, packing powerful technology into a small, portable package and delivering enterprise-friendly protection and security. It’s the ultimate mobile device.”
Mr Deepak Wagh, General Manager, Consumer and Small Business, Dell Singapore said, “The uncompromising XPS 13 offers professionals the power to connect, collaborate and innovate with unique features and services – like Dell ProSupport, Trusted Platform Module and Configuration Services – that satisfy the needs of enterprise IT departments.”
Key features of the XPS 13 includes:
- 13-inch Edge-to-Edge Display in Near 11-inch Form Factor
- Superb Craftsmanship and Uncompromising Performance in a Sleek, Lightweight System
- Lightning-fast Boot Time and Resume Enable Seamless, Always-on Connectivity
- Features ProSupport and Configuration Services for Business-friendly Deployments
Check out their Booth 8230 & 8251 (Suntec Singapore, Hall 401/402/403, Booth)
Its wonderful specs is as follows:
- Ultra thin laptop (0.24-0.71-inch/6-18mm) and light starting at 1.35kg (2.99lbs) 13.3-inch HD WLED, 300-nit(1366×768) 720p; edge-to-edge hardened Gorilla® Glass
- Precision crafted machined aluminum with a carbon fiber base
- 128 GB SSD or 256 GB SSD drive options with Intel Rapid Start Technology
- Intel Core i5 2467M and i7 2637M processor choices
- Intel HD 3000 video graphics
- 4GB DDR3 SDRAM 1333Mhz memory
- Full size, backlit chiclet keyboard
- Glass integrated button touchpadwith multi-gesture support
- 47WHr 6-cell battery offering up to eight hours, 53 minutes of battery life ; 45W AC adaptor
- Dell ProSupport for business customers, Dell Configuration Services and Windows Trusted Platform Module options for commercial models
- Intel Centrino Advanced-N 6230 802.11 A/G/N and Bluetooth 3.0 wireless connectivity
- USB 3.0 (1) + USB 2.0 with PowerShare (1), mini DisplayPort, and headset jack (1)
- Built-in 1.3MP webcam (H.264 enabled via Skype) with dual array digital microphones
- High definition audio with Waves MaxxAudio 4
- Microsoft Genuine Windows 7
Find out how it fairs among the other UltraBooks and the Mac Book Air. Subscribe to us from the Subscription Options from the sidebar, for updates and also check out our review on the XPS 13 soon.
Meanwhile, find out more about UltraBooks or Ultra Portables from this article here.
All images of Dell Products are used with permission.
All trademarks mentioned in the article belong to their respective owners and the brandnames are mentioned for identification purposes only.