Samsung Press Conference at CES 2013
The Samsung Press Conference at CES 2013 was held at 1400hrs on 7th Janurary 2013 at the Mandalay Bay Convention Center, Las Vegas.
(There was no mention of the highly anticipated Samsung Galaxy S4 though)
Here’s a summary of new products and feature highlights mentioned:
- Samsung’s new flagship LED TV, F8000, Quad-core CPU, max size at 75-inches
- new Smart Hub Feature in Samsung TVs
- Introducing the “Evolution Kit”, a box that connects to the rear ports of existing Smart TVs
- Samsung 85 inch Ultra High Definition, UHD TV
- Samsung compact system Smart Camera, NX300
- 4G Galaxy Note 10.1 available for Verizon in US soon
- Samsung new notebooks, Samsung Series Chronos, Series 7 Ultrabook
- Samsung Series 7 Touchscreen Monitors
- New enterprise feature, “Safe” – Samsung For Enterprise, for corporate emails, calendars, contacts, on-device encryption of data, VPN and mobile device management
Samsung CES2013 Press Conference Full Video :
Samsung CES2013 Press Conference Recap Video :
All Trademarks mentioned in the article belong to their respective owners and the Brand names are mentioned or included for identification purposes only.