Register Your Interest For The New Samsung GALAXY Note II LTE Now!
Hello Singapore !!
Here’s a even more exciting news for Friends and Fans Of The Samsung Note 2!!
The New Samsung Galaxy Note II LTE will be launched in Singapore on the 19th October 2012 (from 6pm)
You can be among the first few to get the New Samsung Note II LTE with our 3 major Telcos in Singapore now!
When you pre-register, you will get the FREE GALAXY NOTE II LTE Accessories Pack (Worth S$202) – While Stock Lasts!!
Here’s what you can find in the FREE GALAXY NOTE II Accessories Pack :
- Flip Cover
- Protective Back Cover
- Car Adaptor
- Portable Battery Pack
Additionally, when you pre-register and show your interest now, you can also stand a chance to win a pair of tickets to the SMTOWN LIVE WORLD TOUR III in SINGAPORE tickets (worth S$336)
- M1 (Update : 15th Oct 2012 – Registration Closed)
- SingTel (Update : 17th October 2012 – Registration Closed)
- StarHub (Update : 17th Oct 2012 – Registration Closed)
If you just want the Samsung Note II LTE without Telco contracts, you can check it out and register at selected Samsung Experience Stores. (Deposit S$50 to secure your set, RRP S$998 without mobile contract)
Check Out Samsung Singapore website for more details and location for Samsung Experience Stores.
*This is a registration of interest for the Note II LTE, and it is not an order confirmation. Check out the Telco’s website for Terms And Conditions that applies
You can also keep yourself updated by following us on Facebook, Twitter, or grab our feeds from the newly launched nuffnangX. (go to nuffnangx.com, sign in with your Facebook ID or email, and search for “SingaporeanLifeStyle.com“
Further Readings :
- Online Manual For Samsung Note II LTE
- Order Your Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Online Now
- Samsung Note 2 LTE Exclusive Fans Preview In Singapore
- Are We Getting The Samsung Galaxy Note 2 In Singapore Soon?
- How To Transfer Contacts Data From iPhone To Your Android Device
- iPhone 5 vs Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Specs Comparison
- Samsung – The Next Big Thing Is Here on 24th October 2012
All Trademarks mentioned in the article belong to their respective owners and the Brand names are mentioned or included for identification purposes only.