Qoo10 Singapore Daily Deals
You can actually access the Daily Deals from a few places :
1. From Qoo10 Singapore’s Main Page (somewhere at Upper Left of the website)
2. From Qoo10 Singapore’s “Drop Down” Menu Bar (somewhere at the Top of the website)
3. From Qoo10 Singapore’s Mobile App
4. Links And BookMarks – You can also create a link and make a Bookmark in your Internet Browsers and access it anytime you want:
- Go to my shortcut link here:
- and then press CTRL+D (for Windows users) or CMD+D (for Mac Users)
- to Access Your Browser’s Bookmarks Menu, usually its CTRL-B (for Windows), or CMD+B (for Mac Users)
For certain items, especially coupons for Food and Spa or other Leisure items, you will get an E-Ticket that you need to print out to bring to the shop for your discount. (You don’t expect to get a Spa specialist knocking at your door after your purchase, do you?)
The good thing about E-Ticket purchases is, you get it immediately after you’ve made your payment. Some Shops require you to call them to make reservations, so do check your E-Tickets for further instructions.
Here, I’m going to show you how easy it is, to purchase your E-ticket in 3 simple steps :
First, you need to log in to your Qoo10 Account, and then select the product you wish to purchase. After deciding on the Quantity you want, and the shipment options, proceed to the next step by clicking on “Buy Now“, or “Add To Cart” if you are making other purchases.
For E-tickets, you will get it immediately after you’ve made your payment.
After verifying that the Item, Quantity and Shipping Address Information is correct. Once again, for this purchase, “delivery” is in the form of an E-Ticket, so it will not be delivered to our doorstep. BUT, please double check your Qoo10 User Account Information that your email address is valid, because the E-Ticket information will be sent to your email address.
Once everything is correct, proceed to the make your payment with the various Payment Options at the bottom of the page and then click on “Order Now“.
You are given one last chance to change your mind and once you are very sure everything is correct and valid, click “OK” to proceed 🙂
Congratulations! your Order is Complete 🙂
Check your email for the E-Tickets, print it out, and you can go to the shop to enjoy your discount 🙂
After printing out the coupon, I went to the shop at The Central, and made my purchase.
And here’s what I ordered at the Sweet Dynasty
By the way, Sweet Dynasty is not just a dessert shop. They have other food like Oyster Sauce Chicken Thigh with Mushroom Rice, Special Braised Pork Belly with Mei Cai and Rice, and many other dishes.
You can check out some of their items from their Online Menu.
Sweet Dynasty is located at :
Sweet Dynasty (糖潮甜品)™
6, Eu Tong Sen Street,
#B1-25 The Central,
(right above the Clarke Quay MRT Station)
Operation hours : 10am to 10pm
For information on Great Deals and other Promotions, do visit the Qoo10 Singapore website
Further Readings :
- Do Your Shopping on Mobile With Qoo10 Gmarket Singapore Shopping App
- Online Shopping With Qoo10 Gmarket Singapore : Calvin Klein ETERNITY
- Time Sale With Gmarket or Qoo10 Singapore – iPad 2 Smart Cover
- Tips for An Enjoyable Online Shopping Experience With Qoo10 Singapore
Images in this article are used with Permission.
All Trademarks mentioned in the page belong to their respective owners and the Brand Names are mentioned for identification purposes only.
SingaporeanLifeStyle.com is an independent website and is not associated with Giosis Gmarket International, Qoo10 Singapore, or Gmarket.