Hello All Friends,
Do note that at Qoo10 Singapore, with effect from 1st July 2012, there is a Change in Membership levels.
0~15 credit points
15~30 credit points
At least 1 purchase within last 3 months
30 or more credit points
At least 5 purchases within last 3 months
* Changes in the level of membership take effect on the 1st day of every month
Depending on membership level, you can gain various Discount Benefits. Find Out More From Qoo10’s Fun Zone Pages.
Credit points are issued to a member when orders are made and deducted when orders are cancelled. A member’s accumulated credit points are used to determine one’s membership level.
[Credit point issued]
– Qoo10 member registration: 5 points issued
– Order completion: 1 point issued
[Credit point deducted]
– Order cancelled or refunded: 1~4 points deducted
Further Readings :
- Do Your Shopping on Mobile With Qoo10 Gmarket Singapore Shopping App
- Online Shopping With Qoo10 Gmarket Singapore : Calvin Klein ETERNITY
- Time Sale With Gmarket or Qoo10 Singapore – iPad 2 Smart Cover
- Tips for An Enjoyable Online Shopping Experience With Qoo10 Singapore
Images in this article are used with Permission.
All Trademarks mentioned in the page belong to their respective owners and the Brand Names are mentioned for identification purposes only.
SingaporeanLifeStyle.com is an independent website and is not associated with Giosis Gmarket International, Qoo10 Singapore, or Gmarket.
You can Comment with These 3 Options Here: