Pre-Register For New iPhone® 5 In Singapore Now
Apple® introduced the new iPhone 5 on 12th September at the Yerba Center for the Arts in San Francisco. (The New iPad® was revealed in the same venue earlier this year too)
Now, you can show your interest for the new iPhone 5 in Singapore by registering with one of the three major Telcos here:
Do note that this is only a registration for updates and not a purchase confirmation.
Here’s some specs on the new iPhone 5
- 7.6mm (18% thinner than iPhone 4)
- 112 grams (20% lighter)
- Retina Display (326 ppi)
- 4inch Display (1136 x 640 and 16:9 Aspect Ratio)
- Additional Row of icons (5 rows now)
- Ultrafast Wireless Technology
- 802.11 a/b/g/n (802.11m 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz, Up to 150 Mbps)
- Built-in HSPA+ and DC-HSDPA
- Apple A6 CPU Chip (2x faster, 22% smaller than A5)
- 8 hrs 3G talktime, 3G browsing. 8hrs LTE browsing, 10 hrs Wi-Fi browsing, 10 hrs video, 40 hours Music. 225 hrs of standby
- iSight Camera (8 Megapixel, 2364×2448 resolution)
- Next-generation ISP
- Spatial Noise Reduction
- Smart Filter
- Better Low-Light Performance
- Faster Photo Capture
- the Camera app will stitch together photos into a panorama for you
- Panoramic Shot will be 28 Megapixels
- Ability to take Photo While shooting a Video
- FaceTime Over Cellular (with iOS 6)
- 3 mics built into the iPhone 5 (Front, bottom, and Back)
- Noise Cancelling Earpiece (Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic)
- Improved Speaker Design, Five Magnet Transducer (20% smaller)
- new Connector “Lightning” (80% smaller) ~ 8pin?
- 2 colours : Black Front, with Slate (Aluminum on Black) or White Front with Silver backs
- Price (With Phone Plans in US)
USD$199 for 16GB
USD$299 for 32GB
USD$399 for 64GB version
- pre-order from 14th September 2012
- Shipment will be available on 21st September 2012 to US, UK, Canada, Germany, Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore
Apple®, iPhone® and iPad® are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
All other trademarks mentioned in the article belong to their respective owners and the Brand Names are mentioned for identification purposes only.
SingaporeanLifeStyle.com is an independent website and is not sponsored by Apple Inc.